Monday, May 20, 2013

I do not usually like the internet, but when I do, or I find something fascinating or just plain hilarious; I will post it here.  That is why you will commonly find more of my posts on the HATE THE INTERNET blog because of that fact. There are however two things you should know:

  1. LOVE THE INTERNET is all-ages appropriate... HATE THE INTERNET is not (it is rated PG (semi-adult) for language. When I say language I don't mean filth, I just mean not stuff you would say in church.  Most people will have no problem with the language I use on HTI, but I do not make any attempt to be eloquent at all, so don't be surprised by my relaxed expression of myself and the interpretation of the world around me that always tends to get on my bad side.
  2. If I misspell a word, or my writing is in bad form, it is more often than not on purpose. Please don't consider me neglectful but I just don't see the point in getting overzealous on the perfection if people aren't going to be reading this very much AND because 90% of the people online could not write properly if their life depended on it. Not only that but we also tend to blog like we talk, not like we write, so I find it better for getting a point across by doing that (us uncivilized folk, we are all 1st graders when it comes to how we talk it seems).  I'm not rich so why should I pretend to be, I certainly don't want to attract that crowd by making things nice and neat.
  3. I said TWO things... why are you reading #3???

I hate bullets, but with that out of the way, I'll say happy trails. Read on if you're bored, if not go some where else, I suggest hell, it's lovely this time of year and I hear there are lots of your kind there *smiles*.


- osirisgothra


No comments:

Post a Comment